- U9 Komodo: 4:15pm-5:15pm Friday 1st & 8th February
- U10 Komodo: 4:15pm-5:15pm Tuesday 29th January & 5th February
- U11 Komodo/Goanna 5:30pm-5:30pm Friday 1st & 8th February
- U12/U13 Boys and Girls: 5:30pm-6:30pm Tuesday 29th January & 5th February
- U14 Girls: 9:00am-10:15am Sunday 3rd and 10th February
- U18/U20 Boys: 7:00pm-8:00pm *TBA* Tuesday 29th January *meeting for season 2019
- Women's City League (for age 15+) : 6:45pm-8:00pm Wednesday 30th & 6th February
Please register players' detail (DOB and parents contact details) via below registration link:
Register for New Farm United SC - Junior Trials for 2019
If you do not see the age level you are interested in, please contact us for more information about how your child can best fit into one of our teams.
*Komodo is an advanced level junior football league operated by Football Brisbane. We recommend Komodo also Goanna (one level down from Komodo) trials are welcoming all junior players who are very keen to develop or aiming to play high level football in the near future.
**U9-U12/U13 trials are wishing to have motivated female players as well. We are creating female football culture in our club as well. So as club, we are keen to have many female players at New Farm United Soccer Club.
Please contact our club administrator or Director of Coaching if you have questions.
Club Administrator (Annalisa): firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Coaching (Rinichi): email@example.com