Role the Ground Officials
- Supervise the duty set up and pull down teams’ parents in the setting up of the goals and grounds for all fields.
- Answer any queries from parents, canteen staff or players and welcome visiting teams, making them aware of the Club’s facilities, especially the canteen.
- Ensure that all games start on time and that each game has a referee acceptable to both teams.
- Ensure that only the correct number of players and officials are on the ground during games and ensure spectators stay one metre back from the edge of the field and that all dogs are on a leash and kept under control.
- Ensure that children do not play inside the club rooms and are only there to get equipment or visit the toilets or canteen and that dogs are kept well away from the Club rooms and Canteen.
- Arbitrate and make any on the spot decisions on behalf of the Club relating to any dispute or disruption that occurs during the morning.
- Ensure that any medical emergency, injury, civil or criminal dispute is appropriate dealt with and when necessary call any emergency services required.
- Keep an overall eye on all games and ensure that all persons are enjoying their morning and everything is under control.
- Report any problems back to the Club President.