Membership Terms & Conditions
- Our Club is run through parent and player volunteers to keep registration fees as low as possible and to maintain a positive community environment for players and their families.
- I understand that I will be responsible for approximately 4 hours of volunteer duty per season (per child) including field set up, packing up and/or canteen duty.
- I understand and agree that all players must abide by the Players Code of Conduct.
- I understand and agree that all parents & carers of Junior Players must abide by the Parent's & Spectators Code of Conduct and ensure that your child understands and abides by the Player's Code of Conduct.
Especially "respect the decisions of Match Officials and teach children to do the same"
- - It is strongly recommended not to publish any photos or videos of a child's sporting events online.
- We ask that you DO NOT identify children online, where images can be downloaded and used for unintended purposes unless parents have given permission.
- However, it is not illegal in most instances for parents to take photographs of or video their child participating in sporting events which, by their nature, involve more than just their child eg. Football matches.
- For COMMERCIAL USE, a signed release is required for photographs.
- It is against the law to publish information which could identify children or young people in the context of intervention by the Department of Child Safety (ie children in foster care).
- For these reasons, we ask parents to aim to take photographs of their children only and avoid focus on other children.
- I understand that any required medication can only be administered by player or player's parent/carer.
- If a parent volunteer coach cannot be found, team parents can negotiate the possibility of paying extra to hire a qualified coach. Any team U8+ can negotiate hiring of a qualified coach, and the Director of Coaching can help secure the right person. Inquire about this option with the Club Administrator or Registrar.
- To become a fully registered player I understand that I must register with Football Brisbane's PlayFootball.
PLEASE NOTE: FFA registration does not apply to players of Over 35 teams.
- All game day match jerseys must be returned to the Team Manager/Kit Bag at the conclusion of every match and are not to be taken home. The Team Manager is responsible for organising a roster for washing of the team's jerseys after each match. Uniform prices for socks, shorts and training shirts can be found on this webpage.
- SENIORS ONLY I understand that Senior players are personally liable to repay any YELLOW CARD or RED CARD fines incurred by the Club directly attributable to you. These are usually around $50-80, increasing with multiple occurrences. Avoiding penalties and playing in the Spirit of the Game is advised. Fines must be paid within 30 days.