FQPL (Football Queensland Premier League) Football represents the end of a long junior and youth pathway and is the highest level of senior football offered at the club. The competition structure will see clubs from NPL through for FQPL Division 6 for a connected pyramid which allows clubs to be promoted and relegated across the tiers. This is a squad for players that take their football seriously. Players train 2 times per week, work on their own conditioning, commence pre season in November and commit to the highest levels they can bringing pride to the club and community who support in good numbers in both home and away fixtures.
- Our Men’s FQPL side will compete in FQPL Division 4
- The squad consists of a first and reserves team (U23’s) who play anytime from Friday night to Sunday evening and train Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
- We currently have no FQPL Women’s team BUT as of October 2023, the club has submitted their application to Football Queensland to play FQPLW3 in 2024.
Trials & Coaching:
Players only compete in this squad when selected by the Senior Men’s Coaching Team.
- Head Coach: Nathaniel Robson
- U23 (Reserves) Coach: Cameron Bretag
If you are interested in trialling for the 2024 squad please complete our expression of interest form at https://newfarmsoccer.majestri.com.au/2023-fqpl4-eoi
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
All senior players require approval by team coaches post trials where players will then be invited to register with the club and Squadi.