6-A-SIDE RETURNS IN 2023
OCTOBER 5 to NOVEMBER 30
Currently looking for U6, U7 and Senior Mixed Players
All games will be played at New Farm Park, the home of New Farm United Football Club.
- Subject to weather (no catch up games if called off by poor weather)
- Thursday evenings 4:30pm-9pm approx. 4-A-Side kick off times for U6/7 will be 4pm.
- Min 7 and Max 10 players per team
- 20-minute halves | 15-minute for U6/7
- There will competitions across the following groups: senior mens, senior mixed and juniors
- If you cannot find a team, we can direct you to a team!
- When nominating please provide your team colour (Note that teams are to provide their own Jerseys)
- Team coaches are to be arranged by the team (the club is not responsible for coaches in any competition)
- All players must be FFA Registered for insurance reasons.
- Club will provide instructions on how new social members can get an FFA number.
- Referees will be supplied for all games
- Canteen facilities will be available with licenced bar
- All leagues subject to sufficient team nominations
- U6/U7 competitions will be 4v4 social competitions
- Rules of competition available at: https://newfarmsoccer.majestri.com.au/hosted/org/195/docs/c178cd56/NFUSC%206-ASide%20Rules%20of%20Competition%20v2023.pdf
- Senior Price: $800 per team.
- Junior Price: $400 per team.
- U6/7 Price: $300
- Team Manager to complete a team nomination form
- Complete team payment (1 payment per team)
- Register with the club and Playfootball
- Social members to provide FFA number prior to first game.
For more information please contact email@example.com