New Farm United FC will be hosting a new Summer sixes competition running weekly on Thursday evenings for 9 weeks from 10th October to 5th December. It’s a great chance for new members and existing members to come together in our wonderful club.
All games will be played at New Farm Park, the home of New Farm United Football Club.
- 9 weeks Oct 10,17,24,31 Nov 7,14,21,28 Dec 5
- Subject to weather
- Nominations close 30th September
- Thursday evenings 5pm-9pm approx. Junior league kick off times will be earlier.
- Min 7 and Max 10 players per team
- 20-minute halves
- There will competitions across the following groups: mens, womens and juniors
- If you cannot find a team, we can direct you to a team!
- All players must be FFA Registered for insurance reasons.
- Club will provide instructions on how new social members can get an FFA number.
- Referees will be supplied for all games
- Canteen facilities will be available with licenced bar
- All leagues subject to sufficient team nominations
- No slide tackles and outfield players cannot enter the keepers area.
- Senior Price: $850 per team.
- Junior Price: $600 per team.
- Complete a team nomination form
- Complete team payment (1 payment per team)
- Social members to provide FFA number prior to first game.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org